Visiting India is always a fascinating decision as it has various reasons for standing out in the tourism sector. For instance, the Statue of Unity being the latest talk of the town. The status talks about the Unity in Diversity and depicts India’s rick heritage and roots. Check out the various details in this guide such as the Statue of Unity Ticket Prices and more…
In short, the Statue of Unity depicts that the ‘Universe is Family’ and India is known for its brotherhood for fellow citizens and fellow nations. It is based on the isle of Sadhu Bet in the divine river of Narmada, district Rajpipla in the state of Gujarat.
Statue of Unity: Ticket Prices, How to Reach, Online Tickets, Height, and More
Statue of Unity Ticket Prices:
After the inauguration of the Statue of Unity on October 31st 2018 by the Honorable Prime Minister, Narendra Modi the statue is open for the tourists to visit. The Statue of Unity Ticket Prices would cost you as follows:
Express Tickets (fare includes Entry ticket):
- Adults: INR 1000/- pp
- Children from 3 to 15 year: INR 1000/- pp
Viewing Gallery (fare includes Entry ticket):
- Adults: INR 350 pp
- Children from 3 to 15 year: 200 INR pp
- Adults: 120 INR pp
- Children from 3 to 15 year: 60 INR pp
Bus Service Only:
- Adults: 30 INR pp
- Children from 3 to 15 year: 30 INR pp
The tickets can be booked directly at the ticket counter or online. The timings are from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM and it is operational from Tuesday to Sunday. The site remains closed on Mondays. Do not carry heavy luggage as they have lockers only to keep smaller valuables or light handbags.
Statue of Unity Height:
The Statue of Unity Height is 182-metres tall from the road entry and 208. 5-metres tall from the river entry. It means the statue is 100 times larger or taller than an average height of a human. The breathtaking monument is located on the gorgeous mountainous ranges of Vindhyachal and Satpuda.
Statue of Unity Cost:
The gallery area can accommodate up to 200 visitors at a go that offers you outstanding views of the dam. The bronze–clad unification in the construction of the Statue is a tribute to the Independence leader Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who was also known as the ‘Iron Man’ by the nation. Statue of Unity Cost is about INR 29.9bn (£330m; $430m).
How to Buy Statue of Unity Online Tickets:
Follow the below steps if you are looking for ways on How to Buy Statue of Unity Online Tickets;
- Visit the links like, http://statueofunity.in/ or https://soutickets.in/
- Click on the login option and enter your mobile number. You will receive an OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP on the website so that you are redirected to the Home Page.
- To confirm, you will see the registered name on the top right side in the website.
- Click on your name to receive three options. Click from the drop down, option of “My Account.”
- You will able to view your confirmed bookings for the Statue of Liberty.
How to Reach Statue of Unity:
Our guide will help you with the details on How to Reach Statue of Unity.
Reach any of these three nearest cities from Statue of Unity; Surat, Vadodara, and Ahmedabad. All the three cities are well connected by Air, Rail, and Road.
Route from Ahmedabad:
- By Air: Get down at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- By Rail: Take a train to Kalupur Railway Station.
- By Road: By road, the distance to reach is about 198 Kms which is 3 hours 45 minutes.
Route from Vadodara:
- By Air: Take a flight to Vadodara International Airport.
- By Rail: Take a train to Vadodara Railway Station.
- By Road: The distance by road is 91 Kms (2 hours).
Route from Surat:
- By Air: Board a flight to Surat International Airport
- By Rail: Take a train to Surat Railway Station
- By Road: The journey by road is 156 Kms, which is 3 hours 45 minutes.
Article Title: Statue of Unity: Ticket Prices, How to Reach, Online Tickets, Height, and More
Article first published on July 17, 2019.